[NCUC-DISCUSS] Compliance & Consumer Safeguard Overview Webinar Report

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 16:39:55 CEST 2017

Dear Kholoud

Thanks for this report
I took the liberty to share it as a doc able to receive suggestion for
edits here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r4PXQw5QorwdHF37yeoc0-QFT_ozWECyA5FY7TJ2Pq0/edit?usp=sharing

However, I did not suggest any edits.

I think this is a good informative piece for our members.

I also noted in the end of the report that it says that there could be
a session on ICANN60 on Compliance and Consumer Safeguards.

It's important we keep an eye on this as there are so many cases where
DNS Abuse has been grounds for denial of service by registries lately.

We will have our own discussion on NCUC Constituency Day and it sure
will be a lively one.

Thanks

Renata