[NCUC-DISCUSS] PIR Meeting

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Fri Sep 22 06:47:33 CEST 2017

My understanding is that the copyright takedown part of the policy has been shelved. Other takedown and content regulation policies are still in place, and while these are policies that we do not object to the existence of (eg takedowns for obviously illegal content, that registries would be obliged to act on anyway), we would still like a more open process that proactively involves civil society input.

David

Sent from my iPad