[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Operating Procedures have been approved

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:10:39 CEST 2017

Thanks again Farzaneh for pushing  us up through  that. Even if she is not
anymore on the list (or not active) I would like to thank Anna Loup who led
the operational task force in charge of drafting  the document.

Regards
@__f_f__
https://www.linkedin.com/in/farellf
Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.