[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC onboarding program

KASWESHA kaswesha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 07:19:00 CEST 2017

Dear Farzaneh and Maryam;
            I hereby give my big up for this initiative and support your
good work. I also suggest that since it cost nothing by circulating the on
boarding materials to the list serve you consider sending the materials to
each and every member, this might be of importance to some members like
myself.

Regards;

James Njoroge
Nairobi

*Cell-Phone +254 722 212171 or +254 721 274273*

Before printing this mail make sure it is completely necessary. THE
ENVIRONMENT IS EVERY ONE'S BUSINESS.