[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC onboarding program

Abdul Saboor Malik asm_414 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 20:16:17 CEST 2017

Thanks Ayden and farzaneh for this pilot program to help newcomers(beginners) get started in a very systematic way because without your help we would be wandering lots of icann pages.
Really appreciate the ICANN in engaging the global internet community.Just waiting to get started with onboarding pilot program.

Regards,Abdul Saboor Malik