[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF Brazil - looking for my replacement

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 22:44:11 CEST 2017

Hi everyone

As discussed, NCUC members are working on a few proposals for IGF
Brazil in November in Rio.
I am a co-proposer in one of these proposals.

It so happened that, for personal reasons, I may be unavailable or w/
restricted mobility in the days of the event (a small surgery).

So I'm reaching out to the team to see who can replace me.

I'll also talk to each one individually but I'm just noting that out
here also as an update of this work we've done collaboratively.

Thanks

Renata