[NCUC-DISCUSS] IGF Brazil - proposal submitted - dot-Amazon

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Sep 1 00:19:11 CEST 2017

Hi Renata,

Thank you very much for your work developing this proposal. Is there any chance we can read what was submitted? (I'm happy to make do with a machine translation.)

And another thought -- we spend so much time drafting excellent proposals for different fora, be it WSIS, RightsCon, the IGF, the Internet Freedom Festival, or one of the national or regional IGF initiatives. Perhaps we should have an archive on our website where we maintain copies of submitted workshop proposals?

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)