[NCUC-DISCUSS] Tasks tracker

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 14:40:57 CEST 2017

Hi Farell,

Quick comment:
- with the regard to public comments, that is done mostly done at NCSG
level not NCUC.  I keep track of open public comments and those we
responded to at confluence page like this
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=66074625&exitMobile=true
. A pretty basic page but accessible.
- we used to use trello as tool to manage tasks but we kind abandoned it.
Hope that clarifies the current state.

Best,

Rafik