[NCUC-DISCUSS] URGENT: List of Members Checked in for 2017 NCUCElections

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 10:30:09 CEST 2017

Ok for me

-----Message d'origine-----
De : "Maryam Bakoshi" <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
Envoyé : ‎19/‎10/‎2017 11:15
À : "NCUC Discuss" <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>
Objet : [NCUC-DISCUSS] URGENT: List of Members Checked in for 2017 NCUCElections

Dear All,

Thank you to everyone who has checked in to receive a ballot to vote in the upcoming 2017 NCUC Elections.

I have compiled a list of members that are confirmed as checked in. This can be found here: https://community.icann.org/x/x5ZEB

Please check this list and if your name isn’t on it, kindly send me an email asap OFFLIST and I will check you in.

--
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: +44 7737698036