[NCUC-DISCUSS] 2017 NCUC ELECTIONS "MEET THE CANDIDATES" CALL | 20 OCT | 1000 UTC

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 10:27:09 CEST 2017

Thanks, Maryam.

I'd also like to apologize in advance as I'll only be able to stay for the
first hour due to a meeting that had been previously scheduled. However, I
would be glad to respond to any other questions via email.

All the best,

Louise

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for setting this up - I also have to extend my apologies - I
> will not be around for the first hour and a half or so, but I will try
> to catch some time at the end.
>
> Of course - I would also be happy to receive written queries as well.
>
> Best,
>
> Michael
>
> On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 6:53 PM, Yolanda Mlonzi <mamiyaomhle at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Maryam,
> >
> > Thanks you for setting this up.
> >
> > I'd like to submit my apologies. I will most likely be available to
> attend
> > this call in the second hour as I have another meeting at this time which
> > was arranged a while back.
> >
> > If anyone has questions for me directly, please submit them & I will be
> sure
> > to answer soonest.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Yolanda.
> >

> > On Thursday, October 19, 2017, Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear All,
> >>

> >> The 2017 NCUC Elections - Meet the Candidate Call, has been scheduled
> for
> >> tomorrow 20 October 2017 at 1000 UTC.
> >>

> >> Election Wiki Page: https://community.icann.org/x/WIlEB
> >>
> >> Adobe Connect URL: https://participate.icann.org/ncuc
> >>
> >> Time Zones: https://tinyurl.com/ydx5ra3l
> >>

> >> Further meeting details can be found in the calendar invite attached.
> >>

> >> --
> >>
> >> Many thanks,
> >>

> >> Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
> >>
> >> ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
> >>
> >> S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: +44 7737698036

LOUISE MARIE HUREL

Center for Political and Strategic Studies at the Naval War College - Brazil

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com