[NCUC-DISCUSS] Candidate Statement (Farell FOLLY)

Bram Fudzulani bram.fudzulani at angledimension.com
Wed Oct 18 11:28:14 CEST 2017

Farell,

Very powerful statement in here and I agree with your passion for the newcomer program which I find to be very strategic for engaging with the newcomers and getting them introduced to the work of the NCUC within ICANN.

Bram Fudzulani

Skype: bram.fudzulani

 <https://www.facebook.com/angledimensionmw/>    <https://twitter.com/AngleDimension>