[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Zakir Syed for Ec Asia Pacific Australia

Mahamat Haroun walharoun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 23:36:05 CEST 2017

+1

Mahamat Haroun Adoum

Vice-President ;  ISOC-CHAD
Youth IGF-Africa; AMBASSADOR
CEO et Founder of Zad Technologies Solution
Centre of Information Technology at ISESCO (CITI) ; Manager
Member founder of Organization Cultural for the social Development (OCDS)
Consultant en TIC
Moderator ACSIS-CHAD
Coordinator of IETF-CHAD

|ACIEDD Member|ISOC CHAD Member|ICANN Member|IEEE Big data Member|ACSIS
Member|IPv6 Tack Force Member|UN Youth Member|IEFT Member|IGF-CHAD Member|

Tel:+235 99 92 06 11 / 66 05 79 09
Address: Rue de 40m N'Djamena-Chad