[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nominating FARELL FOLLY for the NCUC Chair

Yazid AKANHO yakanho2 at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 17 15:26:27 CEST 2017

Dear all, dear Farell, right things go to right people ... usually because right people do right things.Generally, people see the fisrt part and do not see the second.Farell is a hard and very well organized worker.
I will not add a lot to all the truth said about Farell, i would just add that he always take very seriously what he is engaged in and has a large experience and strong skills in management, technical and legal in ICT domain.

Dear Farell, i support you 100%.

-- Prenez soin de vous car chaque jour est une vie. Yazid M. AKANHO Mobile: (+229)97979910
LinkdIn: www.linkedin.com/in/yakanho
blog: http://yakanho.beninois.net