[NCUC-DISCUSS] Yolanda Mlonzi SOI - NCUC African Representative

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 19:49:46 CEST 2017

Hi

I'll second Sala's observation. A great SOI and v. good to hear your
plans for Africa.
I believe it is important we create also collaboration between regions
and these proposals can be an essential bridge if more regions join
along in being more active.

And Yolanda, thanks for stepping up to run for EC Africa. An election
which has a variety of competent candidates like this shows maturity
of NCUC and interest in openness, transparency and participation.

Increasing engagement and participation of Africa region can benefit
us all since there are so many projects we can learn from, inc the
amazing team at SAELIG.

Best,

Renata