[NCUC-DISCUSS] Visiting Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) during ICANN60

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 01:00:50 CEST 2017

Sorry, but I don't understand why you would want to go and visit TRA. Do
you want to visit the building? Have a chat with staff? There might be
staff members at ICANN meeting as well. You could chat with them during the
ICANN meeting. But I am still not clear on what the point of discussion
would be.  I am just a bit puzzled by the idea.

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh