[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Potential Session Proposal] Internet Freedom Festival 2018

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:24:16 CEST 2017

Hi Abdul,

Please go ahead and draft one if you can and have our members to comment on it. I am sure it will be a great one if you come up with one related to DNS or any other issues we are working on as NcUC.

Since we have one already drafted by Ayden, having a second one will help our EC to make an informed decision.

Regards,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali