[NCUC-DISCUSS] Compliance & Consumer Safeguard Overview Webinar Report

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:19:20 CEST 2017

Hi all,

This is a great report, thanks to our members for putting it together. It will be a geat blog that we can use as reference for our future discussions/work on this position/office.

I do agree that we should have an eye on the work of this office and make sure they operate as we, the ncuc, think they should. We have an opportunity to shape their agenda.

What i like so far is that this office is claiming to be open and willing to work with the community in shaping its agenda and work. we therefore have an opportunity to shape its work so that it doesn't go beyond icann's limited mission and for it to not become a content police.

I noted that there were so many questions raised in the webinar and i was wondering why they had no response. I would suggest we work on adressing some of them, share our thoughts and make up our agenda of things to fight for.

These questions can be a good start for our constituency day in abu dhabi and lead to another possible blog to document our positions/views for this office.

I look forward to the blog post on our website.

Regards,
Arsene

Arsène Tungali,
about.me/ArseneTungali