[NCUC-DISCUSS] Compliance & Consumer Safeguard Overview Webinar Report

Dawahi Khouloud khoulouddaouahi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 18:09:31 CEST 2017

Thank you @Renata  very much .Yes absolutely ,it is very informative .It is
very important as i have also seen that there were questions about consumer
protection for the CEO by the community @Bruna please feel free to add
anything from your notes Here is the recording from which i also checked
while preparing the report  *https://participate.icann.org/p1bhz9bwxom/
<https://participate.icann.org/p1bhz9bwxom/?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=6b8681bfe6f73ea4cb0da01bb907f51b97d97fa3ae62df11468127d0e94ff015>
* in
case anyone is interested .