[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination for NCUC Chair - Renata Aquino Ribeiro

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 18:24:11 CEST 2017

Dear All

Such a nomination seems obvious to me and It certainly won't  be a surprise
for anyone to see Renata at the position NCUC chair. I fully endore her and
encourage all to do so. She has been a hard worker and very dedicated to
the cause of the community. By her devotion in the LAC region, she proved
that she can do great things from nothing.

Go Renata.

Regards
@__f_f__
https://www.linkedin.com/in/farellf
Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.