[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination for NCUC Chair - Renata Aquino Ribeiro

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 22:22:00 CEST 2017

As Patricia noted, Renata has worked tirelessly, passionately and intensely
to ensure greater participation and diversity. I would also like to support
her candidacy!

> +1 for Renata. She is always avaiable to help and demonstrates a passion
> to engage more and more people in the ICANN community.
>
> Best,
> KA
>
> Kimberly Anastácio
> *@kimanastacio*
> *Universidade de Brasília*
>

> On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 2:39 PM, Bonface Witaba via Ncuc-discuss <
> ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org> wrote:
>
>> +1 for Renata (Chair) & Bruna Santos (LAC EC)
>>
>> Bonface Witaba

>> It does NOT matter how SLOWLY you GO so long as you do Not STOP.
>> --Confucious (Chinese Philosopher and Reformer)

>> On Tue, 3/10/17, thatomfikwe <thatomfikwe at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination for NCUC Chair - Renata Aquino
>> Ribeiro
>>  To: "Reynaldo Alonso Reyes" <ralonsoreyes at gmail.com>,
>> ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org
>>  Date: Tuesday, 3 October, 2017, 20:13
>>
>>  Hi
>>  all,
>>  I support the nomination of Renata for chair and
>>  Yolanda for the African seat. Both candidates are
>>  experienced and proactive in tasks, I belive they can add
>>  value to NCUC representing their regions.
>>  Thato Mfikwe.
>>

>>  Sent from my Samsung
>>  Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original
>>  message --------From: Reynaldo Alonso Reyes
>>  <ralonsoreyes at gmail.com> Date: 03/10/2017
>>  17:54  (GMT+02:00) To:
>>  ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org Subject:
>>  [NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination for NCUC Chair - Renata Aquino
>>  Ribeiro
>>  Hello!
>>  want to nominate, coinciding with another similar proposal,
>>  to Renata Aquino. I
>>   do not know Renata personally but for the new ones we are
>>  very
>>  important the help, communication, encouragement and trust
>>  that she
>>  gives us. Regards,-
>>
>>  MSc. Reynaldo Alonso Reyes
>>           Presidente de la Unión de
>>  Informáticos  de Cuba en Camaguey
>>           Universidad de Camaguey
>>           "Ignacio Agramonte
>>  Loynaz", Camaguey, Cuba
>>  34226
>>
>>     (53) 52112116
>>
>>  email: ralonsoreyes at gmail.com
>>            reynaldo.alonso at reduc.edu.cu

>>  -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

LOUISE MARIE HUREL

Center for Political and Strategic Studies at the Naval War College - Brazil

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com