[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Louise Marie Hurel for the European EC seat

Kimberly Anastácio anastaciokimberly at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:22:51 CEST 2017

I am finding the on-boarding program quite helpful and I thank Louise for
her work on this issue!

I've know Louise for quite some time now and she has always shown a passion
and willingness to learn and provide great inisghts over IG issues. So I
fully support her nomination and hope she will accept it!

Best,
KA

Kimberly Anastácio
*@kimanastacio*