[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination for NCUC Chair - Renata Aquino Ribeiro

thatomfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 19:15:15 CEST 2017

Hi all,
I support the nomination of Renata for chair and Yolanda for the African seat. Both candidates are experienced and proactive in tasks, I belive they can add value to NCUC representing their regions.
Thato Mfikwe.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Reynaldo Alonso Reyes <ralonsoreyes at gmail.com> Date: 03/10/2017  17:54  (GMT+02:00) To: ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org Subject: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination for NCUC Chair - Renata Aquino Ribeiro
Hello! I want to nominate, coinciding with another similar proposal, to Renata Aquino. I
 do not know Renata personally but for the new ones we are very
important the help, communication, encouragement and trust that she
gives us. Regards,-
MSc. Reynaldo Alonso Reyes
         Presidente de la Unión de Informáticos  de Cuba en Camaguey
         Universidad de Camaguey
         "Ignacio Agramonte Loynaz", Camaguey, Cuba        34226
                 (53) 52112116

email: ralonsoreyes at gmail.com
          reynaldo.alonso at reduc.edu.cu