[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Bruna Santos for NCUC LAC

Flávio Rech Wagner flavio at inf.ufrgs.br
Tue Oct 3 18:55:29 CEST 2017

Hi everybody

I strongly support the nomination of Bruna Santos for the LAC EC seat.
She is a young leader with a strong background on Internet governance,
full of energy and fully commited to main civil society interests within
ICANN and other relevant policy forums.

Best regards,

Flavio

> Hi!
>
> I would like to nominate Bruna Santos for NCUC LAC. I believe she is a
> great fit, for she has been doing a great job involving her LAC
> colleagues and fellows and anyone interested in NCUC's work and
> internet policy.
>
> I had the chance to share her first immersion to ICANN this year in
> Copenhagen, where from the start she was eager to learn, cooperate and
> integrate newcomers to the community. Bruna has also worked well in
> beginning her steps in working groups and policy discussions within
> the constituency, where she actively participated.
>
> New members welcome the recognition of those who work hard for NCUC so
> I believe Bruna would be a good choice.
>
> Best,
>
> Antonella Perini.

Prof. Flávio Rech Wagner		   Tel: +55-51-3308 9494
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul  Fax: +55-51-3308 7308
Instituto de Informática		   E-mail: flavio at inf.ufrgs.br
Porto Alegre, Brasil			   URL: www.inf.ufrgs.br/~flavio