[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination for NCUC Chair - Renata Aquino Ribeiro

María Julia Morales González mjmorgonz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:51:21 CEST 2017

Dear all

I also support the nomination of Renata Aquino to chair NCUC.
She has the transparency, capacity and strength necessary to occupy said
post.

Best regards

Ma. Julia Morales
Candidata a Doctora en URV - Programa en Tecnología educativa
Investigadora en el ObservaTIC
Docente - UDELAR

http://observatic.edu.uy/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Maria-Julia-Morales_-CV.pdf