[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Bruna Santos for NCUC LAC

María Julia Morales González mjmorgonz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:50:28 CEST 2017

I also support the nomination of Bruna Santos for NCUC LAC.

She is a young woman, who I met at the preparatory meetings of the IGF LAC
a few years ago, with the capacity and willingness to occupy that position

Best

Ma. Julia Morales
Candidata a Doctora en URV - Programa en Tecnología educativa
Investigadora en el ObservaTIC
Docente - UDELAR

http://observatic.edu.uy/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Maria-Julia-Morales_-CV.pdf