[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination for NCUC Chair - Renata Aquino Ribeiro

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:34:22 CEST 2017

+1 suport on Renata's nomination for the position of NCUC chair!

We have met earlier in 2014 and Renata's growth ever since the 1st ever
class of the Brazilian School of Governance is impressive!
The way she specialized in Internet Governance and managed to make the LAC
region voices be heard in most of the forums she attended made me realize
she will be an excellent NCUC chair!

Glad to see you accepted the nomination, Renata!

best,
Bruna

> My support for Renata as the next NCUC Chair
>
> ------------------------------
>

> *Gazi Zehadul Kabir*General Manager | HoD System Integration
> +88 09666333455
> +88 01730041455
> +88 02 8122789
>  bdcom.com <http://bdcom.com>
>  contact <http://bdcom.com/pages/view/corporate-office>
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/bdcom>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYXt4H4Z3RU>
> <https://www.facebook.com/smilebroadband.phone>
> DISCLAIMER: "All information in this message and attachments is
> confidential and may be legally privileged. Only intended recipients are
> authorized to use it. E-mail transmissions are not guaranteed to be secure
> or error free and sender does not accept liability for such errors or
> omissions. BDCOM Online Ltd. will not accept any liability in respect of
> such communication that violates our e-Mail Policy." Thank You.
>

> On Oct 3, 2017, at 9:29 PM, Jose Murilo <josemurilo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Friends,
> I support Renata Aquino for NCUC Chair.
> Best wishes,
> Jose Murilo.
>

> On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Alagie Ceesay <aceesay84 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I support the nomination of Renata. Amazingly energetic. She will do a
>> good job
>>
>> Cheers
>>

>> On Tuesday, October 3, 2017, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all
>>>
>>> Thanks for the nomination and the secondments.
>>>
>>> I am glad to see NCUC's work bringing up so much energy from so many
>>> parts of the world and I look forward to great times coming for all of
>>> us with these positive strides.
>>>
>>> I accept the nomination and this is a start of getting ready to build
>>> projects together, whatever the future brings us.
>>>
>>> It is also refreshing to see a nomination for the EC regional seat
>>> coming along. This is a work I plan to always collaborate. I will
>>> express my reasons to support Bruna in other email.
>>>
>>> Thank you once more everyone

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

+55 61 99252-6512
Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos