[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination period for NCUC Elections started

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 15:47:58 CEST 2017

Thanks Abdul.
Newcomers who have been a member of ncuc for over a month can vote.

As to getting to know the candidate we will have a meet
​ ​
the candidates session after nomination period ends and the candidates
should send in their statement of interest which can give you more
information about the candidates plans and background.

Best

Farzaneh