[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination period for NCUC Elections started

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 14:59:51 CEST 2017

This is the election for NCUC chair and Executive Committee members.

At the moment we have the following available positions  for the election:

NCUC Chair: Farzaneh Badii, will not run again for this position due to
being elected as the NCSG chair

LAC , Currently held by Renata Aquino, served one term eligible to run for
another

Asia Pacific, Currently held by David Cake, served one term, eligible to
run for another

Africa, Currently held by Ines Hfaiedh, served one term, eligible to run
for another

 Europe, Tatiana Tropina, served one term, will not run for another term
due to being elected for the GNSO Council.

 North America, Michael Karanikolas, served nearly one term, eligible to
run for another

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh