[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Louise Marie Hurel for the European EC seat

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Tue Oct 3 14:58:57 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I would like to nominate Louise Marie Hurel for the European EC seat.

Louise is French Brazilian, currently living in London and pursuing her
Master's degree at LSE. She previously worked for Brazilian Naval War
College’s Center for Strategic and Political Studies (NAC-EGN), UNESCO
and Getulio Vargas Foundation’s Center for Technology and Society's
(CTS-FGV).  So I am sure she is the best option to take over the
European seat on the NCUC EC. Her European and international experience,
her knowledge, her skills would suit this position perfectly.

I met Louise last year at the IGF and since then I've had a pleasure of
interacting with her at different IG- and ICANN-related events. She is a
brilliant young researcher, who is very knowledgeable and vocal. I was
very happy to see her entering ICANN space as a part of on-boarding
program and a part of our non-commercial community (and being active here).

Louise, I hope you accept this nomination.

Warm regards,

Tanya