[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Call for applications] NCUC Buddy/Mentor Program

gangadhar gangactor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 06:59:24 CET 2017

Hi team,
I am interested to participate as a Buddy.I interest areas are: a] Taking internet to regional language speakersb] Make simple and demystify internet for newcomers.
best wishesGangadhar Panday

Actor, EnvironmentalistPresident - Babul Films Society NGO np http://www.imdb.me/ gangadharpandaywww.babul.ngo