[NCUC-DISCUSS] FW: COMPENSATION FUND

Bram Fudzulani bram.fudzulani at angledimension.com
Tue Nov 21 08:10:44 CET 2017

A simple name server lookup shows that a dns uncc.services? does not exist
but uncc.services does exist which to me suggest either the spammer got
address wrong by which if you tried to respond to the mail it would have
bounced back (not sure).

C:\>nslookup uncc.services

Server:  UnKnown

Non-authoritative answer: