[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: Wi-Fi Access at GCCS Venue

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 15:44:15 CET 2017

I think there is a lot of work to be done in this world with regards to privacy issues.

Please see the email bellow telling me what to do if i want to access « free wifi » at a conference on cyber space.

I find it offensive to ask personal data to access free wifi? Or maybe i am alarming myself too much?