[NCUC-DISCUSS] North America applications to ICANN61 Nextgen extended until 10Dec

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 12:32:35 CET 2017

Hi

Unfortunately no

Nextgen is only for those from the region and Ambassador application
is for 2nd time Nextgen only (although ppl from anywhere in the world
can apply for Nextgen Ambassador)

Those who become more involved in policy can try to apply to ICANN
Fellowship in Sept/Oct 2018 or to NCUC Fellowship opportunities

Best,

Renata