[NCUC-DISCUSS] Follow-up: Guidance for work on your first Public Comment

thomascovenant thomascovenant at thomascovenant.org
Wed Nov 8 14:14:17 CET 2017

Dear all,

good to see the amount of interest goes well beyond my initial
expectations. Thank you.

Some notes on the current Comment round:

- I have taken note of everyone who expressed interest,
we will continue on dedicated mailing list

- Mentors are welcome to, but do not need to be on the list, we will
respect your time and ask detailed concise questions by email

- Comment has already been selected, clear timeframe will be
provded

To everyone else, a very good week. o/

Solidarity,

thomas