[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Election results

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 19:34:09 CET 2017

Hi everyone

Humbly surprised and grateful with our election.
Congratulations to all elected colleagues.
Thank you all candidates and NCUC members for depositing your trust in us
and participating on this democratic process, where the strengths and
energies of all the candidates came to play for a constructive debate.

It is now a time we unite once more. There is no shortage of work to go
around and we are sure we will manage to pull our efforts together to make
an even better NCUC.

Thanks to our outgoing chair and EC, including in re-elected, without whom
it would not be possible to see NCUC thrive as it has been doing. Farzaneh
Badii has certainly raised the bar on what leadership means to NCUC and we
can only hope to consolidate accomplishments and feel inspired to upcoming
achievements.

During the transition of leadership plans and goals for NCUC will be
reviewed and with your help, all our members with your voices, we will
achieve them.

With gratitude wishing us all the best,

Renata