[NCUC-DISCUSS] Farewell and see you at NCSG

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 11:44:11 CET 2017

Congratulations for all you during your tenure best wishes in your next
challenge.

Regards

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

On Nov 6, 2017 11:42 AM, "farzaneh badii" <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear NCUC members,

It was an honor to serve as the chair of NCUC for a year. Thank you for
trusting me with this role.

We will do the transition of NCUC leadership in the next couple of days.

I enjoyed working with you and the executive committee. It brings tears to
my eyes to leave this position and I am sorry for the shortcomings.

But, moving ahead, I look forward to working with you and all other NCSG
members as the new NCSG chair.

See you soon at NCSG!

Farzaneh