[NCUC-DISCUSS] Guidance for work on your first Public Comment

thomascovenant thomascovenant at thomascovenant.org
Sun Nov 5 18:25:43 CET 2017

Dear all,

I agreed with two newcomers to go through a Public Comment we will
pick together. We will also examine the selected issue in more detail
and see how the system works.

The idea is to ease your way into future work within a small active group.

You are warmly welcome to reply off-list:

- if you are interested in joining the group and can
commit to contributing

- if you can be approached for questions and general
feedback by the group*

Have a good weekend.

Solidarity,
thomas

* Renata has kindly promised to help, thank you.

--
Jalkanen Dina Solveig
* * *