[NCUC-DISCUSS] Tomorrow: NCUC LAC Meeting | Tuesday 16 May 2017 | 1200 UTC

romina florencia Cabrera romicabrera83 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 06:21:44 CEST 2017

Perfect dear Renata, your introduction was perfect, specific. The event was
serious and very warm. Greetings. To the orders to improve the integration
processes of icann, multicultural, where the values, diversity and respect
to online ddhh are present and respected. An honor and a pleasure to be
part of this wonderful group and to learn from everyone.