[NCUC-DISCUSS] Election result for NCUC North America Rep on EC

khatib hanan hkhatib2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 19:16:16 CEST 2017

Dear Michael Karanikolas,
I would like to congratulate you for the new position and I wish you  a successful work in the futur

Hanan KhatibIT SpecialestJordan

Mob      : + 962 799032012

On Thursday, May 4, 2017, 2:58:23 PM GMT+3, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> wrote:Dear All,
The election result for NCUC North America Representative of the Executive Committee is out. I would like to thank those who participated in this election. The election ended on 3 May, 23.59 UTC. You can find the result below:
Ballots Counted (excluding duplicates): 147Voters Who Haven't Voted: 152 Executive Committee – North America122 votes  [] Michael Karanikolas36 votes    [] Abstain
Congratulations Michael.

Best regards,

Ncuc-discuss mailing list
Ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org