[NCUC-DISCUSS] Group picture of NCUCers in Internet Freedom Forum Nigeria

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed May 3 00:59:13 CEST 2017

Hello Casey and all

So sorry you worry at IFF2017 and could not be in the NCUCers + others
group picture.

This was completely last minute improvisation and thanks to the heroic
efforts of a group of members, Ben A. mostly, who tweeted out and kept us
informed of the event tagging @NCUC

We are still taking our first steps into articulating more members through
outreach/inreach efforts and we all need your help

Since May is here we restart the clock on outreach requests so send in your
events, ideas at
Http://bit.ly/ncucout

 April answers will go out soon

Best,