[NCUC-DISCUSS] Election Period

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue May 2 10:42:25 CEST 2017

Note that one improvement in the new bylaws is that they're more
explicit about election schedules than current ones. In particular
they explicitly require announcement for all elections 30 days in
advance, but even they don't have anything about the actual voting
period. It would be good for the EC to write up and publish rules and
procedures, including such time limits, for byelections in the future.

(Neither current nor new bylaws have anything specifically about
byelections, so presumably same rules and time limits apply to them as
regular elections.)

Tapani