[NCUC-DISCUSS] Election Period

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon May 1 14:43:14 CEST 2017

Thank you Adeel for raising this point. We will certainly consider the
point you raised for the main election which will be held at the end of the
EC term possibly in December. This election is being held to fill in a
vacate post in an already functioning EC and there is a sense of urgency to
it, hence the two-day deadline was set.

Farzaneh