[NCUC-DISCUSS] Develop policy at ICANN| Topic: Privacy| Join the Ideation Workshop today

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon May 29 13:30:43 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Ayden Férdeline our NCUC policy committee member at NCSG Policy Committee
has arranged a webinar on Privacy issues at ICANN, one of the policy issues
NCUC focuses on. This webinar will be held at the NCSG level (let me know
if you don't know what NCSG is, I will explain).The webinar is suitable for
the newcomers and those who want to become more active in this policy area
at ICANN. The webinar will start soon, (in approximately 90 minutes). I
strongly suggest those who would like to become more active in policy
development at ICANN to attend this webinar. It is also a very good
preparation for the upcoming ICANN meeting.

Below is Ayden's email with more information.