[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Session at Rightscon

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Mar 28 08:36:44 CEST 2017

Hi Seun,

CROPP rules say that

"Unless an exception is authorized in advance, trips must originate and
conclude within the same region and should, wherever practicable, be
taken by someone working in or proximate to that territory."

So if Milton is already somewhere in Europe, this would fall under
that "wherever practicable" exception.

In any case CROPP trips must be approved minimum 6 weeks in advance,
and presumably the responsible staff engagement team has approved this.
(As this concerns event taking place this week, I guess the EC actually
made the trip proposal long ago and waited for approval before making
this announcement.)

Tapani