[NCUC-DISCUSS] Report Internet Freedom Festival session

Hamza Ben Mehrez hamzabenmehrez at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 22:31:56 CET 2017

Dear Renata,

Thank you very much for this outstanding initiative!

I will for sure add my comments, suggestions and actions items on planning
or presenting at the NCUC session at Internet Freedom Festival on Internet
Policymaking as I will not with onsite this time. I 'm as well super
excited to see our remote contribution referenced in IFF Wiki as session
outcome.

E-meet you soon :)

Hamza,

Hamza Ben Mehrez
Senior Policy Analyst
Internet Governance MENA Region Program (iGmena)
*T *+ 216 21 415 833 | *I *www.igmena.org <http://www.hivos.org/>