[NCUC-DISCUSS] Volunteer for the NCUC session at the Middle east DNS Forum

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 08:51:05 CET 2017

Thanks for your efforts on this Farzaneh. As an active contributor to the
MEAC-SWG, I am really pleased to see synergy building between the NCUC and
the MEAC-SWG, specifically because the MEAC region is one that is severely
underserved in terms of capacity. Having said that, those that are engaged
in the region (Walid, Nadira, Zakir, Manal, Hadia, Ines, Farzi, Hamza, and
many others) are incredible, collegial, and very hard-working.

Best,
-Michael