[NCUC-DISCUSS] New NCUC Members

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 09:09:23 CET 2017

It is my pleasure to welcome the below individuals and organization  to
NCUC.

*Individuals*

Sogand Ghorbani, Iran
Juan MacĂ­as, Mexico
Ihtisham Khalid, Pakistan

*Organization*

European Digital Rights (EDRi), Maryant Fernandez Perez, Belgium

Please feel free to contact me and your Executive Committee representatives
(based on your region) http://www.ncuc.org/governance/executive-committee/ for
more information about how to get involved. We will also have periodic
Newcomers webinars.

I invite you and other new members  to participate at NCUC constituency day
which will be held on Tuesday 14 March 2017, from 8.30 to 12.15 Copenhagen
time.

There is a special segment about what we do at
NCUC at 10.30 which might interest you. Here is the link:
http://sched.co/9nnC

Best regards,

Farzaneh