[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC-EURALO outreach event at ICANN 58 on Saturday, 11th of March

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 09:55:39 CET 2017

Dear Tatiana, all:

Great job on the agenda, I'm really excited for it. Believe it or not, not
only will I be a first-time fellow, but this will be my first ICANN meeting
(as Arsene correctly pointed out, it seems I got involved the rather
unorthodox way of joining a constituency before a meeting). So, this
session really hits all of the points where I seek greater clarification,
and I'm glad it is happening on Saturday, as it will help me frame the rest
of the week.

Best,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia