[NCUC-DISCUSS] reminder: IFF event - privacy policy

Rafael Zanatta rafael.zanatta at idec.org.br
Tue Mar 7 19:34:40 CET 2017

Dear all,

I'm terribly sorry but I could not make it on time. I had a formal meeting
with Consumers International to discuss one big research they are doing --
Idec is associated with CI for a long time -- and the meeting took too
long. I was unable to return to IFF on time.

I'm really sorry about that. Renata and Dave must be upset. I'll do my best
to volunteer on whatever I can do, especially trying to make the debate on
new TLDs, freedom of expression and social justice. I'm happy to think how
to introduce this debate at CryptoRave (the largest hacking party in
Brazil) as an outreach -- something we quickly discussed here in Valencia.

Best,

* <http://www.idec.org.br/assinaturas-email/rafael-zanatta.jpg>*