[NCUC-DISCUSS] [REMINDER] Meeting for Task Force on NCUC Procedural Rules on Tuesday, 07 March 2017 at 13:00 UTC

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:42:51 CET 2017

Hello Anna,

I am not sure I can attend the meeting. If I don't, my apologies please.
However, I make some small inputs (sections titles) on the two procedures I
propose to work on, on the shared document. In case I am available, see you
!.

Le mar. 7 mars 2017 à 04:18, Anna Loup <loupac5556 at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello,
>

> I wanted to send a reminder for the meeting that will be taking place on
> Tuesday, 07 March at 13.00 UTC. This meeting will continue work on the
> NCUC EC procedures and will develop an agenda and questions for ICANN 58
> NCUC-EC meetings.
>

> Best,
> Anna Loup

Regards
@__f_f__

PhD Candidate, Universität der Bundeswehr München
Computer Security | Internet of Things
about.me/farell